The LGBTQ Wellness program provides support to and education about the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and ally communities to University at Buffalo students, faculty and staff. Education and awareness programs help to create a safe, welcoming, and comfortable environment for all community members. Participants can learn about important issues, meet new people, access resources, and gain the tools to make a positive impact on campus and beyond.
- Safe Zone Network
- Ally Pledge
- LGBTQ Resources and Support
- Training and Workshops
- Programs and Events
LGBTQ Wellness Team: use "Photo" menu link at the top of the page for more event photos.
LGBTQ Wellness Team Staff
- Jim Bowman, Ed.M. - LGBTQ Wellness and Special Projects Coordinator
- Afiya Grant - Student Assistant
- Inbal Fisher - Student Assistant
- Brendan Kerr - Student Assistant
or stop in: LGBTQ Drop-in Center (inside Wellness Education Services), 114 Student Union